1. Always maintain good respiratory hygiene. Read more at WHO guidelines.
2. Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
3. Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from people show signs of cold, cough and fever.
4. Cover your face with mask or any home made mask while stepping outside.
5. If you suspect any respiratory symptoms, seek medical help
6. Do not consume raw, under cooked meat
For more information visit WHO guidelines
At present we are working with very limited staff and the inquiry flow is high. You may contact via email at customercare[at]hohodelhi.com till the lock-down period. Post lock-down you may contact us via whatsapp, email, phone as our offices open for full support.
Yes, Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19. Download here
For any existing booking, we encourage you to use online self service options for any cancellation. Refunds may take longer than usual period to process due to unprecedented current scenario. We are discussing the best options to reduce impact on our customers as much as possible.
Q & A on COVID-19 by WHO
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. Stay home. Stay safe.