What is your cancellation policy?
|Schedule Time||Cancellation Charges|
|Within 24 hrs. of Journey date||No Refund|
|Before 24 hrs. of Journey date||10%|
How can I cancel my ticket online?
You need to click on the cancellation link provided on our home page. Enter your ticket number and the mobile number t hat was provided at the time of booking and click on cancel ticket.
Terms & Conditions
1) Guests purchasing tickets on the company website is required to carry the E-ticket/SMS and a photo id and present to the HOHO BUS staff at the Guest’s Preferred Boarding Point.
2) The HOHO Bus ticket entitles the Passenger to use the HOHO Bus services during the operational hours of the Travel Day & Date
3) The Passenger/s must keep their ticket/s safe. Passengers found traveling without a valid Ticket will be charged the full ticket price for a replacement ticket.
4) Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
5) The Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of the service in the event of traffic jam/traffic diversions, public rallies, riots, rain effected diversions, VVIP movements or such other similar incidences beyond the control of the management. It is further clarified that the Company will not be liable to refund the ticket amount in any such case and hence such claims will not be entertained.
6) The Company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service in the event of traffic jams or for circumstance beyond the Company’s control.
7) Please take care of all personal property. The Company is not responsible for any loss of goods of property of the Passengers.
8) The company will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to negligence by the company, in which case our liability is limited for damage to a maximum of the refund of the ticket price.
9) Tickets purchased from HOHO bus Agents, Resellers, Distributors will have to be approached for all such query pertaining to the ticket purchase or refund reschedule request
10) The Company reserves the right to De-board the Passenger if his/her conduct is deemed is to be offensive or if the behavior constitutes a risk to the safety of the passenger.
11) Passengers boarding from the start point are requested to report minimum 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
12) No refund will be made if the guests who do not report on time at the pick up point for whatsoever reason and no refund will be made in such case.
13) Request for refund against ticket amount will not be applicable for no show by Passengers at the preferred boarding point
14) Smoking, consumption of alcohol, carrying contraband and explosive articles is strictly prohibited on the bus.
15) The Company will have no liability in case of cancellation of tour due to reasons beyond the control of the Company.
16) The Company, its Directors, its Management and its agents accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or arising from any negligence, acts, omission, faults or defaults howsoever caused.
17) All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only.
18) In case of combined ticket (Red Plus Green – 2 days), the ticket is valid only when used in successive days.
19) The ticket is to be retained till the end of the tour days and to be shown on demand before boarding the HOHO BUS.
20) Children up to 1 year are allowed to travel free. For children up to 3 feet height, child fare will be charged. For children above 3 feet height, adult fare will be charged.
21) Any ticket purchased after 12 noon from counter, on board will be valid for 24 Hours. In case ticket is purchased from website, agent – the validity of the ticket will be 24 hrs from the start of the tour
22) No refund will be entertained in case of discount or promotional offers. In certain cases, management can consider request for reschedule.
23) Same day cancellation – No refund.
24) Criteria for child – up to 3 ft height
25) Nationality claims can only be verified by valid Government photo id.