Most Preferred Pick Up Point:
Baba Kharak Singh Marg,
Opposite Connaught Place Police Station
Landmark: Near Coffee Home
HOHO Centre at Baba Kharak Singh Marg is the Most preferred pick up point. It’s near to New Delhi Railway station, hotel areas like Pahargang, Karolbagh and Connaught Place. Also, well connected by Delhi Metro i.e, Rajiv Chowk Metro Station and Shivaji Stadium Metro Station (Tourists coming from Airport can take Airport Express Metro, ETA: 25 mins)
*6 Mins. Walking Distance from Gate No.7, Rajeev Chowk Metro Station
How to reach ?
Call a Cab, Get easy pick up & reach HOHO pick up point.
While booking via App – Enter Destination as “HOHO Bus Service”
List of HOHO Pick Up Point which can be reached easily by Delhi Metro
From AirportHow to reach from Airport ?
- Take Express Metro From Terminal 3 to Shivaji Stadium Metro Station
- HOHO Centre is 1 Min Walking distance from Shivaji Stadium Metro Station.
From New Delhi Railway StationHow to reach from New Delhi Railway Station ?
- Take Yellow Line Metro from New Delhi Metro Station to Rajeev Chowk Metro Station
- Exit from Gate No. 7 from Rajeev Chowk Metro Station
- HOHO Centre is 7 Min Walking distance from Gate No. 7
From Old Delhi Railway StationHow to reach from New Delhi Railway Station ?
- Take Auto Rickshaw from Old Delhi Railway Station to Red Fort
- At Red Fort, Look for Subway near Red Fort entrance gate.
- Bus Timings: 9:15 am, 10:00 am , 10:45 am
From Nizzamudin Railway StationHow to reach from Nizzamudin Railway Station ?
- Take Auto Rickshaw from Nizzamudin Railway Station to HOHO Centre, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place.
- Travel Time 20-25 minutes.
- Bus Timings: 8:30 am & every 45 minutes
Other Pick Up Points:
Buses available every 45 minutes from the pick up point
|Pick Up Points||First Bus||Last Bus|
Red Fort – Near Subway
|09:10 am||10:40 am|
National Gallery of Modern Art, DTC Bus Stop
|09:40 am||11:10 am|
Saket Metro Station, Gate No.2
|07:00 am, |