Half a Day HOHO Delhi Tour
Practical Half Day Tour Itinerary Options
This itinerary is not for everyone, Mind you.
If you are one among those who are planning to visit Delhi, but for a very short while.
By short I mean really short, 5 to 7 hours Max!!
Then these practical half day tour itineraries are God-sent for you! (no pun intended)
Probably you would be just transiting Delhi through Airport/Railway Station, and wondering the possibility of a Delhi tour.
Well, do not worry we have got you covered!
These tours can be started any time of the day between *7:30am to 3:10pm.
Quick Tip: It’s always advisable to book the entry monument tickets in advance.
You can save your self from long queues and save time. Book Now
Delhi Tourism's (Govt) HOHO Delhi Tour Bus
|List of Places||Names|
Qutub Minar, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Feroz Shah Kotla Fort, India Gate, National War Memorial, Rashtrapati Bhawan Vijay Chowk, Rashtrapati Bhawan Main Building, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Purana Qila, Jantar Mantar
|Rashtrapati Bhawan Museum, Dolls Museum, National Gallery of Modern Art, National Museum, Nehru Museum, National Rail Museum, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum|
|Sarojni Nagar Market, Dilli-Haat, Lajpat Nagar Market, Janpath Market|
Drive Pass (13)
|Rajpath, Embassy Lane, Parliament House, Air Force Head Quarter, Ministry of External Affairs, Shanti Van, Shakti Sthal, Vir Bhumi, Salimgarh Fort, BJP Head Quarter, AIIMS, IIT, NCERT|
Note: Book Online Rashtrapati Bhawan Ticket at least a day in advance. Book Now
What to Expect
20+ Best Delhi Tourist Spots See List of Places.
Choose from 1 or 2 days pass.
Onboard Guides, Live commentary in Both English and Hindi.
Professionally Managed Low floor Air Conditioned(AC) buses.
Relax & Plan Your Tour as per Your Comfort.
Buses Available Every 45 Minutes at Every Tourist Spot.
Start time: 7:30 am, 8:15 am, 9:00 am, 9:45 am, 10:30 am, 11:15 am. See More Timings
Pick Up Point: HOHO Centre, Baba Kharak Singh Marg,
Opp. Connaught place police station, Near Connaught Place.Google Map: Location
Twice Winner of Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
Who should opt this tour: 1.Transiting Delhi through Airport/Railway Station 2. Time in hand- Minimum 7 hrs . It includes a) Time to reach HOHO bus stop b)Sightseeing time c)Getting back to the airport/railway station with 2 hours to spare 3. Or any one who just wants to take a HOHO bus ride without de-boarding What does it cover: 1.It includes a Hop On Hop Off bus ride of Delhi without de-boarding anywhere.If you would like to know more how it is done, you may like to read “What is Hop On Hop Off?” 2.It introduces you to Delhi with a comfortable, AC bus ride. 3. You get to see and drive pass the 22 tourist spots like India Gate, Qutab Minar, Red Fort and many more see the map on your right (Please click to magnify) What are the timings: You can take the tour anytime between 7:30 am – 3:10 pm. Refer latest timings From where : HOHO Delhi HOHO Information Center, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Landmark: Next to Hanuman Temple, Opp. Connaught Place Police Station Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 How to reach: Coming from New Delhi Airport, the quickest way to HOHO Bus is Expressway Metro 1. Take a Metro from Terminal 3 , Indira Gandhi Airport 2. To Shivaji Stadium , Orange line 3. HOHO Office at stone throw distance. 4. Total Time: 35 mins Coming from New Delhi Railway Station,1. Take Metro from New Delhi Metro station 2. To Shivaji Stadium ( Orange Line) 3. HOHO Office at stone throw distance. 4. Total Time: 15 mins Final Tips :Recommended time in hand: If you are transiting Delhi opt this tour only if you have 6 hours in hand to spare.Every minute counts! : Keep the customer care handy i.e +91-11-40940000, it will save time in case you find yourself lost locating the boarding point.
2. Delhi Overview Tour with 1 Monument visit – 5 HoursWho should opt this tour:
- If you have Time in hand- Minimum 7.5 hrs .
- Along with the 4 hrs overview ride, it includes at least one monument visit of your choice
- If you are not able to decide one tourist attraction to get down. We strongly recommend ASI Heritage monument Humayun’s Tomb.
3.Delhi Overview Tour with 2 Monument visit – 6 HoursWho should opt this tour:
- If you have Time in hand- Minimum 8.15 hrs .
- Along with the 4 hrs overview ride, it includes at least two monuments visit of your choice
- If you are not able to decide two tourist attractions to get down. We strongly recommend to add Qutab Minar (a heritage monument) in addition to above tour itinerary.
4.Delhi Overview Tour with 3 Monument visit – 7 HoursWho should opt this tour:
- If you have Time in hand- Minimum 9.00 hrs .
- Along with the 4 hrs overview ride, it includes at least three monuments visit of your choice
- If you also want to shop for souvenir, Meena Bazaar – Red fort is a great choice.
5.Bonus Read: Taj Mahal roundtrip from Delhi AirportIf you liked the above information that’s great! Some of you might be interested to go to Taj Mahal while in Delhi. Wondering how to do that? Read this quick read on Delhi Airport to Taj Mahal. This will let you know the travel options and the steps to follow to execute your plan to visit the Taj Mahal. Note: Taj Mahal roundtrip from Delhi is advisable if you have a flight to catch past 12 midnight.
HOHO Delhi Tour Guide: Equip your self with useful information before you embark your journey to Delhi.
- Site Map
- Site Map
- 4 Practical Delhi Half Day Tour Itineraries at 50% Off
- Waste to Wonder Park (New Delhi)
- Delhi by Evening Tour
- Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan Tour by Volvo Bus 2/2
- Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan Tour with Volvo Bus 2/2 Multi Axle
- Agra -Mathura – Vrindavan Tour with AC Deluxe Bus
- Agra One AC Bus
- Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan Tour (Multi-Axle Volvo Bus)
- Home Draft without Table
- 8 Handpicked Delhi Shopping & Food Tour Places
- Book Online Entry Ticket | Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Humayun Tomb | 50% Off
- Are You Serious
- Mughal Garden
- Thank You for Feedback
- Book Now
- Book Ticket Group Discount
- Birthday Enquiry Form
- About us
- book summer camp
- Review Hoho bus delhi
- Whats Happening Delhi
- Budget 2016 book page
- Unexplored Delhi
- National War Memorial
- Bharat Parv – India’s Independence Day Celebration
- 10 Amazing Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum Attractions| HOHO Delhi Tour
- 8 Solid Tips for an Amazing Delhi Monsoon Tour
- 5 Eid Delicacies to Enjoy in Delhi
- Khairul Manazil
- Odd-Even in Delhi
- Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Khan I Khan Tomb
- Gandhi Statue Quiz
- Top 10 Amazing Delhi Facts
- Delhi with Oscar2016 Winner Leonardo DiCaprio
- Mughal Garden-Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Street Art in Delhi
- Book Ticket
- Automatic GPS Audio Commentary
- Delhi Sightseeing – 1Day Tab
- HOHO Bus Stop near Saket Metro Station
- Same Day Agra Tour – Tajmahal Mathura Vrindavan
- AC Deluxe Bus
- HOHO Bus Advertising
- Party on Wheels
- Delhi Flower Festival 2015
- Metro Time Table
- Top 5 Things to Experience in HOHO Delhi Tour
- Tourist Places
- Children Park, India Gate
- kingdom of dreams
- Baba Kharak Singh State Emporium
- Delhi Zoological Park
- Red Fort
- Safdarjung Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Parliament House
- Purana Qila (Old Fort)
- Lodi Tomb
- Jama Masjid
- Jantar Mantar
- India Gate
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Garden of Five Senses
- Dilli Haat
- Birla Mandir
- Lotus Temple
- Akshardham Temple
- Travel Tips
- Travel Tools
- How to plan your Trip to Delhi
- Eating Out
- Children Entertainment
- Parks in Delhi
- Zoological Garden
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Suraj Kund
- Nehru Park
- Suraj Kund
- Millennium Park
- Mughal Garden
- Kalkaji District Park
- Lodhi Garden
- Jahanpanah City Forest
- Kalindi Kunj
- Humayun’s Tomb Park
- India Gate Lawns
- Garden of Five Senses
- Deer Park
- Central Park
- Buddha Jayanti Park
- Badhkal Lake
- Asola Widelife Sanctuary
- Golf in Delhi
- Adventure Sports
- Art Gallery
- Pubs and Discotheques
- Theaters and Auditorium
- Movies Theater
- Museum in Delhi
- Zakir Hussain Museum
- Tibet House Museum
- Shankar’s International Dolls Museum Musical
- Sanskriti Kendra terracotta & metal Museum
- Sangeet Natak Academy
- Nehru Museum and Planetorium
- National Rail Museum
- National Science Center Museum
- National Philately Museum
- National Police Museum
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Children Museum
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Malliah Memorial Threatre Craft Museum
- Indira Gandhi Memorial
- Ghalib Museum and Library
- Gandhi Smriti Museum
- Gandhi Museum
- Craft Museum
- Archaeological Museum
- Air Force Museum
- 123 Best Places to Visit in Delhi (in 2019) | #1 List (Updated)
- About Delhi
- Terms & Conditions
- Delhi Sightseeing
- Group Tours
- Become Travel Agent
- Agent Login
- Contact Us
- Special Offers
- Delhi Darshan Bus Timings
- Why Hoho
- Pick Up Points